Monday, April 5, 2010

Food Presentation

Yesterday I had lunch at Juicy Jones, an incredible vegetarian restaurant and smoothie shop in Barcelona. One of my favorite things about this place is the food presentation.

When I ordered the guacamole yesterday, I never imagined I'd be receiving such a lovely plate. They created a veritable food flower, with guacamole as the center and carrot chip and basil petals.

If you're ever in Barcelona, check this place out - turn into the Barri Gotic from the Rambla where the dragon's head sticks out from a building overhead, and you'll see it in a block. But in the meantime, perhaps their guacamole can serve as inspiration. If you feel like it, leave a link to some lovely food presentation you've seen lately, as inspiration for others.


No comments:

Post a Comment