Luckily for all concerned, I found a recipe for cranberry - orange bread at Baking Bites. The perfect use for 6 bad oranges.
Gently Adapted from Baking Bites
1 cup sugar
3/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
Zest from one orange
2 TBSP canola oil
1/2-2/3 cup dried cranberries
Preheat the oven to 350 F and put a rack in the bottom 1/3. Grease a bread pan.
1. Pour the cranberries into the orange juice to soak. I left mine in the fridge overnight, but I think fifteen minutes would probably do.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a smaller bowl, whisk together the eggs, zest, and oil. Pour the juice out from the cranberries and into this bowl, leaving the cranberries separate.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until just combined. Stir in the cranberries.
5. Pour into the prepared bread pan and slide into the oven.
Rotate after 20 minutes, and check by poking a fork in after 45 minutes. If nothing comes out on the fork, it's done. Mine was ready in 45, but it could take a bit longer, depending on your oven.